Hey Y'all! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and I've got the perfect gift guide for the outdoors enthusiast in your family. Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas for the sportsman or sportswoman in your life and maybe even a gift for your retriever, too. Tripp asked me to throw that in! ;)
1. Orca Coolers - Chaser 27 oz. - For both the Sportsman and Sportswoman, the ORCA Coolers chaser is perfect. Whether you choose the collegiate chaser, high gloss, textured, or the original, the outdoorsman in your family will appreciate carrying a hot coffee to the blind or deer stand on early mornings. Pricing starting as low as $19.99.
2. Three Month Subscription to Sportsman's Box - What's better than the gift that keeps on giving? (And I mean that literally) The Sportsman's Box delivers 4-6 hand-picked, field-tested items that are perfect for stocking the mud-room or just discovering new items. Available in both Sportsman's Box and Sportswoman's Box. Pricing starting as low as $39 for a one month gift.
3. Drake Waterfowl Systems Guardian Elite Jacket - For the hardcore waterfowler in your family, you can't go wrong with this waterproof, fleece-lined jacket. Available in Mossy Oak Bottomland, Mossy Oak Blades, and and Realtree Max 5. You can't go wrong with this jacket! Price - $300
4. Piper Shooting Shirt from McKenna Quinn - For the stylish, upland hunter, the Sportswoman in your family will LOVE this tailored shooting shirt. Both fashionable and functional, the shirt is truly an amazing addition to her wardrobe. Available in multiple colors and prints. Price $188
5. 737 Duck Call - The 737 “No. 1” model was the call that started it all. This is the single reed call that doesn’t leave the lanyard. From vast open water setups to tight forested sloughs, the “No. 1” is a do-it-all, get-it-done call. With lots of range, it has the ability to get super loud for those high ringing hails, but still has a raspy bottom-end all the way down to those ultra soft confidence quacks. Also, a perk is that it can be customized with initials or a name. Price $145
6. Burlebo Live To Explore Long Sleeve T-shirt - One of my FAVORITE outdoor lifestyle brands, Burlebo T-shirts are super comfortable. The Sportsman or Sportswoman will be thanking you for this gift, no doubt! Price $36
7. MTN Ops Yeti Trail Pack - Talk about the perfect stocking stuffer, MTN Ops Yeti is the best pre-workout on the market. Also, it comes in these convenient packets for on-the-go purposes, and let's face it, the outdoors enthusiast in your family is typically on the go. Price $39.95
8. Hooyman Cordless 40 Volt Lithium Pole Saw - SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE TOOL. This pole saw cuts through limbs and small trees like butter. It's also light and easy to use. Price $399.99
9. Moxie & Co. Sportsman Vest - Moxie and Co. is another favorite outdoors lifestyle brand. The Sportsman Vest is perfect for layering when the weather gets cold. Extremely soft and lightweight. The Sportsman in your family will LOVE this vest, and heck, I'd probably wear it, too! $99
10. Cazadora Patterned Bird Belt - If your lady is an upland hunter, she will adore this Cazadora Patterned Bird Belt. It's available in multiple patterns and also can be MONOGRAMMED! Seriously swoon-worthy! Price $150
11. Caldwell Shooting Supplies Lead Sled DFT 2 - The Lead Sled® DFT™ 2 (Dual Frame Technology) provides shooters with the industry’s best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform. A key feature of the DFT 2 is the ability to slide the front cradle back and forth along the Dual Frame for optimal length adjustment. Price $259.99
12. Orvis Men's Uplander Shooting Gloves - Durable yet sensitive with long cuffs to protect wrists from briars, these shooting gloves will quickly become a favorite for any upland hunter. Price $79
13. Zeiss Terra ED 10x32 Binoculars - WORTH THE PRICE! The Zeiss' Terra ED 10x32 Binoculars deliver dependable observation with Schott ED glass enhanced with Zeiss MC coatings. The pure, vivid images produced are ideal for both scoring game or observing the finer features of nature, even in low light. Smooth and accurate focus wheel allows you to quickly zero in on wildlife. Remarkable close-focus distance of 5.25 ft. is excellent for viewing smaller objects at close range. Fiberglass-reinforced, waterproof casing. Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging. Compact, lightweight construction won't slow you down. Includes a Cordura®-nylon hard case. Price $399.99
14. Ramcat Broadheads - These Ramcat 100 grain three pack original broadheads are certainly some of my favorite to use. I'm definitely a fixed broadhead girl, and the performance can't be beat! Price $39.99
15. Higdon Decoys Battleship Mallard All Drake Pack - Package Includes: 6 flocked-head, foam-filled drakes. They're virtually unsinkable. They have swivel heads for multiple poses with highly detailed painting process for added realism. Price $99
16. Bog-Pod Rapid Shooting Tripod - The BOG-POD® RSR (Rapid Shooting Rest) is the perfect compact, collapsible, and portable shooting platform. Easy to store in a backpack, and quick to set up, this rest will give you the accuracy and range you need to make that big game shot on the fly. Price $44.99
Thank you for checking out my Holiday Gift Guide for the Outdoors Enthusiast! We wish you a happy shopping season.
Sydney and Tripp
Hey y'all! I'm Sydney Broadaway, and I hope you choose to follow along in my outdoors journey. The most important thing you could know about me is my love for God. He has given me the skills to pursue my passion of being a conservationist and hunter. If anything, I hope I can inspire others to grow closer to God and to the outdoors.